Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Spread out the butternut and quartered onion on a lined baking tray
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and season with salt & pepper
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until butternut is soft and tender
- While roasting the veg, blanche the green beans in boiling water fro 1-2 minutes. Remove from boiling water and immediately rinse with cold water
- Drain and rinse the lentils and add to a large salad bowl along with the baby spinach and green beans.
- Toss with olive oil and add the roasted butternut and onion
- Top with avo and drizzle with the green tahini dressing